Practitioner Level Course
PRE-REQUISITE for this part 2 is having completed the Introduction to Tapping course.
Taking this fabulous therapy further so that you can work on clients, groups, online and with referrals. We will expand on the language that we use and how to make up your own scripts before seeing clients as well as in the flow of client work.
We will also add some new tapping points, alternative tapping points, surrogate tapping, and EmoTrance technique.
This course is one full day but you will be required to complete case studies fr submission in order to gain your qualification. You will have 6 months to complete these case studies otherwise you will be required to repeat this course. You will be fully supported throughout.
Workbook and materials supplied
SATURDAY 5th June 2021
12 - 5pm*
*some pre-work and reading will be required in the week before the course. This will be sent to you in advance.
EARLY BIRD - £120 by end April 2021
Secure you place for – £50
(balance of the full price due 1 week before course date)
Full Price – £150
PLEASE NOTE - a follow up in person practice day will be organised once local restrictions allow. This will be held in Glasgow.
any questions please email email@example.com
T’s & C’s
• Early Bird must be booked and paid for in full to receive the discounted price
• All bookings are subject to availability of spaces
• Early Bird is not eligible for refunds under any circumstances but within 1 month of the course you may transfer to a later date
• Cancellations of Early Bird places at any time within a month of the course date, or in the case of a no show your place is forfeited
• Payments to secure your place are held by me with the full balance due two weeks before the course date (a reminder will be sent)
• Payments made to secure your place are eligible for refund within 14 days of payment having been received
• Once payment is received you will be sent a booking form to the email address supplied by paypal. Your place is confirmed only after this booking form has been returned to me
• If you have paid to secure your place and cannot attend your payment will be forfeited within 1 month of the course date. No transfers or refunds are offered.
With more than 1 months notice a transfer to a later date will be offered.
• In the event I have to reschedule the course a full refund or transfer to an alternative date will be offered
• If in doubt about booking please ask any questions of me on firstname.lastname@example.org